Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Free Marketing Advice

If you require any marketing advice, I am able to offer you this service FREE. You know, I have had a number of customers who have used my help in promoting and selling Denatonium benzoate to their customer.

With a big client base, my marketing team will be able to provide you with different ways to sell the addition of Denatonium benzoate to your customers. Strategies like personalized product information, ways to sell, statements on products, and promotional issues are all available to you with a touch of a button.

Even if you want to bounce a few ideas around with my marketing manager, she will certainly help you. Please feel free to email Alecia at alecia@rcpharmachem.com She will be in touch with you within 12 hours.

More and more companies are choosing to add Denatonium Benzoate and they are taking advantage of the terrific marketing opportunities that it offers them.