Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Is your product compatible with Denatonium benzoate? We will try for you, FREE!!!

Sometimes, some products may not be compatible with Denatonium benzoate. For example, caustic products. If you feel you are not sure whether Denatonium Benzoate is the right product for you, please send me your product and formulation, and I will get my technical team to try it with Denatonium Benzoate for you at no cost!!

That’s right!! My staff are so passionate about Denatonium benzoate, that they will even be working in their spare time to test it!!!

All you have to do is send me your product, and this is what my technical team will do;

Stage 1
Do an Analytical report on your product to find out its formulation, smell, use ect…My team will make sure that your product stays the same when they add Denatonium benzoate to it. The only difference will be in its awful taste!!!

Stage 2
Add Denatonium benzoate to your product and test it.

Stage 3
Provide you with a written report and sample of Denatonium Benzoate in it.
Time of assessment: 5 days!!! That’s correct. My staff value all customers as if they are Royalty. (In fact, if you are using Denatonium Benzoate and not being treated like royalty, then it is time that you give me a call!!) In fact, some testing has taken us less than 2 days to complete!! Don’t you think you can save time and money by letting me do the testing for you? Now that is synergy!