Friday, February 25, 2005

Is the taste of Denatonium benzoate getting you down? Always ask for CUSTOM PACKING!

One of the biggest mistakes made by by users of Denatonium benzoate around the world is to not ask for custom packing. Did you know that all my customers have voted Denatonium Benzoate as the messiest and most irritating product that workers have to deal with?

Although you may never have to touch it, this can be the most frustrating product for your staff. Denatonium benzoate is the bittterest substance in the world. Make sure that you think about your staff and keep handling to a minimum.

The way to solve this problem is to ask your supplier for customized packing. Tell them your batch sizes and let them customize packing to suit you. If they cant do that, then give me a call. I am happy to do this for you FREE. If you are not sure how much Denatonium benzoate to add to each batch, please let me know, and I will provide you with the exact amount needed. In fact, I will go so far as to make sure that I package your requirements to minimize handling. No questions asked.

My staff are so fond of Denatonium benzoate that they have, in instances measured it in less than 18 grams, and then packaged it in small air tight bags. Another customer requires it Denatonium Benzoate solution in 50 grams. That way, not only are the company staff happy, but they required less denatonium benzoate a year. Yes, the issue of wastage is also solved.