Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Denatonium Benzoate

Hi folks,

I hope you've had a wonderful New Year and break.

Things are really heating up in our world of denatonium benzoate. New goals... new customers... and plenty of new products for you.

I was speaking to a customer the other day from New Zealand, and he's delighted with how denatonium benzoate has helped him with a new product he's created.
(Now I'd love to tell you more about. But I think I'll leave that up to Robert!)

Anyway, I can let it slip that Robert is using denatonium benzoate as a deterrent for a small pest. (Well, a rather small pest, but doing extremely big damage!)

We have helped Robert design his product with Denatonium Benzoate. From the word go, our technical team has got more information, and come up with a denatonium benzoate solution that has helped him. In fact, we have been with Robert making sure his business idea has taken off.

So, good luck Robert with your new product, and we are all behind you on this one.

Roger
P.s If you have an idea that incorporates Denatonium Benzoate, why not speak to me and my technical team. We have helped a number of people just like Robert.