Monday, November 28, 2005

The Toxicoligist who couldn't resist the taste of Denatonium Benzoate!

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine, who, I do not want to name for fear of embarrasing him, asked if he could have a sample of Denatonium Benzoate to take to work with him. As he is a toxicologist, I have no problems with him and his friends "taste testing" it for me.

Anyway, a few days after recieving the sample, he calls me saying that he has taste tested the product.

His reaction?

We are NOT FRIENDS! Apart from that exclamation, he told me how extremely foul it was. He also said how hard it was to get the taste out of his mouth.

Well, he only told me this, days after taste testing. It is a bit late to ask me how to get it out of his mouth now.

But for future reference, if ever your staff complain of this, then keep a mouthwash handy. Yes, the trusty mouthwash can be used to flush the bitter taste out of their mouth.

However, with our product, this should never occur, as all our orders are custom packed to suit the requirements of the customer.

Need more tips on Denatonium Benzoate? Send me an email at rmvail@rcpharmachem.com