Friday, February 04, 2005

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step"!! Come and join me and lets both Make a Difference!!

Being my first post, let me say hi to all of you reading. I am an Australian who is very interested in "Denatonium benzoate". For those who don't know what that is, it is the bitterest known substance known to man. Yes, even bitter than the old man down the street from me!!! Only joking old man!! Nothing tastes more bitter than this!! I can assure you!!! If your not convinced, I will send you some!!lol

The company I work for manufactures this, so I know everything (well, almost everything) there is to know about this. For the past few years, we have been trying to convince companies who manufacture harmful tasting products, to add my product to theirs to make it too bitter for humans and pets to consume.

Well, to cut a long story short, I hope I can share with you how I am going convincing companies to add this product to theirs. Its a long way before most harmful products will contain a "bittering agent" but, with help, support and encouragement from you, I hope to make this difference. As they say, "How do you eat an Elephant? One bite at a time!". Like the child proof cap on bottles, I am also taking it "one bottle at a time".

So come with me on this journey, and help me make a difference. Lets turn harmful tasting products YUCK!!!